Neopets Castle Battles GuideElise Kozler
(click to play)
|Avg. NP/Score Ratio||Difficulty||Categories|
|1 NP per 1 points
For 1,000 NP, score 1000.
Our two favourite Neopian brothers are at it again! (Just in case you’re wondering, we’re talking about Skarl and Hagan). It’s not that Meridell and Brightvale have ever been into a war, but to prevent the royal nursery provided some adorable blocks for the brothers “play the war”.
Types of Castles
You have seven castles. You start with 3, from which you can choose and will be able to unlock the others during the game. I prefer Castle 2, 5 and 4 (by this order).
The scoring works for each of the following items you knock out of its correct place.
|Block||1 to 7 points. Maximum achieved for knocking it over.|
|Yellow Flag||12 points and a giant ball|
|Treasure||50 points and the round win|
|Accuracy||10 points if you knock the treasure off in a single attempt|
The green arrows show the possible positions of the treasure.
The pink marks show the places where you should aim to for Block points.
The white-purplish-something marks show the places where you should aim to get the treasure immediately (and Accuracy points)
Protecting Your Treasure
Make sure the back of your treasure chest is placed against a wall like on the following example. I also like to place it on locations where blocks would fall over it, protecting it from being dragged.
Finally, here follows an enumeration of the possible glitches of this game. Most of them can be solved by cleaning your cookies and cache, updating your shockwave software, switching browser or restarting the game. Others have different methods, explained right away.
- Not being able to hit the castle: the ball stops mid-air or the ball hits but nothing happens;
- You hit the castle but the treasure is unaffected;
- Your pieces fall even when Skarl fails;
- Jump to Skarls turn on unexpected times: this happens when using backspace code. Try to tap the space a bit before, with the risk of having a backfire and losing immediatly;
- You hit the castle but either the ball gets stuck or passes through the walls. The blocks don’t fall.