Neopets Defender Trainer GuideElise Kozler
(click to play)
||Avg. NP/Score Ratio||Difficulty||Categories|
|1 NP per 4.11 points
For 1,000 NP, score 244.
All you have to do is to click the pet, petpet or object with the characteristics they, your personal trainers, demand.
You’ll be playing the Hardest difficulty. There are nine squares with pictures for you to choose and the first nine rounds will give you enough score for a good payoff. The game is timed, so you must learn well the names of what items can appear and be fast. Your speed and accuracy will count towards your final level score.
Things that occasionally appear
- Small pictures: Don’t bother much with them, with the training you’ll do as well as if they were normal sized.
- NOT: Sometimes the request is phrased like “What pet does NOT start with A”. You must choose any picture that does not start with A. Just click one at random.
- Moving Targets: It is very annoying, especially on later levels. The targets will move and you’ll often hit the wrong picture. When this happens I normally wait that they move the first time and then I shoot quickly.
- Upside Down: The pictures will appear upside down.
- Silhouettes: Black shades of each picture will appear instead
First Round: First letter of a Neopets name. Pet list according to first letter:
- A – Acara, Aisha
- B – Blumaroo, Bruce, Buzz
- C – Chia, Chomby
- D – Draik
- E – Elephante, Eyrie
- F – Flotsam
- G – Gelert, Grarrl, Grundo
- I – Ixi
- J – Jetsam, Jubjub
- K – Kacheek, Kau, Kiko, Koi, Krawk, Korbat, Kougra, Kyrii
- L – Lenny, Lupe
- M – Meerca, Mynci, Moehog
- N – Nimmo
- P – Peophin, Poogle, Pteri
- Q – Quiggle
- S – Scorchio, Shoyru, Skeith
- T – Techo, Tonu, Tuskaninny
- U – Uni, Usul
- W – Wocky
- Z – Zafara
Second Round: First letter of a petpet name. Petpet list according to first letter.
- A – Anubis
- B – Babaa, Bearog
- C – Cobrall
- D – Doglefox, Drackonack
- H – Harris
- K – Kadoatie
- M – Meepit, Meowclops, Morthog
- P – Puppyblew
- S – Slorg, Snorkle, Snowbunny, Spyder
- T – Triffin, Turdle, Turtum
- W – Warf
Third Round: Anagram for pets or petpets.
Fourth Round: First letter of an item name. Item list according to first letter (as these items are quite hard sometimes, their pictures are ordered right under the list):
- A – Asparagus
- B – Baggus, Bomberry
- C – Chokoto, Cornupepper
- F – Faerie
- J – Juppie
- L – Loveberry
- M – Marrow
- N – Nova
- P – Purplum
- S – Sardplant, Sniddberry, Starberry
- T – Tigersquash, Turnip
- U – Ummagine, Usuki
- Z – Zeenana
Fifth Round: anagram for any word above (actually it’s my favourite round)
Sixth Round: list the longest name, from pets and petpets. List by order:
- Tuskaninny, Drackonack
- Elephante, Meowclops, Puppyblew, Snowbunny
- Blumaroo, Doglefox, Kadoatie, Scorchio
- Cobrall, Flotsam, Kacheek, Morthog, Peophin, Quiggle, Snorkle, Triffin
Seventh Round: list the shortest name, from pets and petpets. List by order:
- Kau, Koi, Ixi, Uni
- Chia, Buzz, Kiko, Lupe, Tonu, Usul, Warf
- Acara, Babaa, Bruce, Draik, Eyrie, Krawk, Kyrii, Lenny, Mynci, Pteri, Slorg, Techo, Wocky
Eighth Round: name the pet or petpet based on the last letter of the name Ninth Round:name the item based on two letters.