Neopets Double or Nothing GuideElise Kozler
|Double or Nothing (click to play)
100 NP per 100 pts scored
Collect winnings of 320 or more from Double or Nothing.
The King’s treasurer is Snargan and the Meridell treasure room lies off the side of the throne room. He takes care of Skarl’s treasure, but not very well. He gambles it with neopians in a game called Double or Nothing.
There are only two prizes that you can win from Double or nothing and that’s neopoints and an avatar. The neopoints I should’ve explained quite well before but here’s another way of showing it to make it easy:
If you win:
- First Round: 10 neopoints
- Second Round: 20 neopoints
- Third Round: 40 neopoints
- Fourth Round: 80 neopoints
- Fifth Round: 160 neopoints
- Sixth Round: 320 neopoints
- Seventh Round: 640 neopoints
- Eight Round: 1,280 neopoints
So how do you get the avatar you ask? Well it’s quite simple. You must go up to the sixth round and win and then collect your neopoints. Remember, if you lose you don’t collect what you had won so far, but you LOSE everything. You must score above 320 neopoints and you reach that amount at the sixth round. You can go on if you want to but it would be safer to collect the neopoints then.
- Hows about a game with old Snargan?
- All of this money could be yours!
- Wanna win a fortune? Get over here!
- Hey, you over there, fancy a gamble?
- The King better not find me gambling with his money.
- Fancy a Game of chance?
- If you win:
- No, look closer, I think its tails…
- Hang on, that coin was supposed to have tails on both sides!
- You must have cheated…
- I demand a recount!
- So you think its fine to rob a poor old Skeith
- If you Lose:
- Heh heh heh I just love to win.
- Ha ha ha!
- Hand over the cash :)
- Extra cheese on my burger tonight :)
- YES! Your money is mine!
- Ill enjoy counting my winnings!