Neopets Frumball GuideElise Kozler
(click to play)
||Avg. NP/Score Ratio||Difficulty||Categories|
|1 NP per 0.8 points
For 1,000 NP, score 1250.
The concept is simple and well known from other games as Korbat’s Lab. You have a ball and tiles (on this case bubbles) above that you shall destroy (or pop). You have a paddle-bubble where your ball must fall, if it goes off you will lose a life.
Scoring is simple and based on you proceeding through the levels. You have 3 lives, but you can raise this number with the appropriate code.
Finally, as soon as you pop bubbles some power-ups may fall. They will help you or… sometimes not.
- C – You lose control of the ball. This can be good sometimes.
- D – Your ball decreases in size.
- F – Makes a 3 hits bubble (takes 3 hits to pop.
- G – Ball sticks to paddle and makes it easier to aim.
- H – 1000 bonus points
- I – Goes right through any bubble
- L – Slows down the ball
- M – Multiple balls
- N – Neopoint bonus: bags of neopoints will fall for you to catch them
- P – Speeds the ball
- S – Paddle shrink
- V – Pant devil appears and will steal your ball if hit.
- W – Skip level
- 8 – Double ball