Neopets Scarab 21 GuideElise Kozler
|Scarab 21 (click to play)
Scarab 21 is a card game, where the objective is to make 21 points. To do that you’ll have to place cards in columns in way to add that value. The maximum score is 21, so you will not be able to play a card if the sum is over it.As soon as you can’t play, click on Collect Points. This is a cumulative game, where you can win two trophies.
These will maximize your scores. However, it’s better if you try to make 21s instead of bonus.
- Jack and Ace Spades = 50
- Two black Jacks in a row = 50
- Straight; The five columns total: (16, 17, 18, 19, 20) = 100
- 5 of a kind = 100
- Full House = 200 pts
- BlackJack: An ace and another card, when their added values is 10. (Example, Ace and King)
- Full House: Three 5s and two 3s or three 3s and two 6s
Remember that on this game King, Queen and Jack are worth 10 points.
In way to maximize the number of 21 sets you can get with a deck, try to use the following combinations:
- Ace + 10
- 11 + 10 (11 = 2 + 9, 3 + 8, 4 + 7, 5 + 6)
- 6 + 7 + 8
- 3 + 4 + 5+ 9
Remember you can make more 21 combinations if you use less cards in each one. Good luck!